Urgency regarding Central Soldier Board Scholarship

Dwarka Dt. 30: Devbhoomi Dwarka district ex-soldiers / martyrs / late. To get a scholarship from the Central Military Board for two children of a soldier's family constable and a soldier of equivalent rank, one has to apply online at www.jahv.raktadru.ih. J Central Sainik Board, New Delhi Ta. As per the letter dated 12-January-2018, Deputy Subedar / M.Sc.P. KSB also wants to go to the rank of Deputy Subedar and equivalent rank. Eligible to receive an education grant from and will be able to apply. As stated in the list of District Soldier Welfare and Rehabilitation Officer, Jamnagar.